Data protection statement
1) Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible.
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is any data that can be used to identify you personally.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Stephan Rewohl, Stephan Rewohl Onlinehandel, Kleine Enge 1, 06188 Landsberg, Germany, Tel.: +49 (0) 172-3507663, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data..
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or enquiries to the controller). You can recognise an encrypted connection by the string "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
When you merely use our website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you call up our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- The date and time at the time of access .
- Amount of data sent in bytes .
- Source/reference from which you came to the page .
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymised form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data is not passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of unlawful use..
To make visiting our website more attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognise your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data and IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period of time, which can vary depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to recognise the user the next time he or she visits the website.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping basket for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the performance of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit..
We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the paragraphs below..
Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually about their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browsers under the following links:.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
4) Contact us
When contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing.
Pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DGSVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the performance of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. Deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above address of the person responsible. We store and use the data provided by you for the purpose of processing the contract. After complete processing of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial law retention periods and deleted after expiry of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data has been reserved on our part, about which we inform you accordingly below..
6) Use of your data for direct marketing
Subscribing to our email newsletter.
If you sign up for our email newsletter, we will send you information about our offers on a regular basis. Only your e-mail address is required for sending the newsletter. The provision of any other data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for sending the newsletter. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have expressly confirmed that you consent to the sending of newsletters. We will then send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm that you wish to receive future newsletters by clicking on a corresponding link.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. When you register for the newsletter, we store your IP address entered by your Internet service provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace any possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when you register for the newsletter is used exclusively for the purpose of addressing you in an advertising manner by way of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link provided for this purpose in the newsletter or by sending a corresponding message to the responsible person named at the beginning. After unsubscribing, your e-mail address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data in a way that goes beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration..
7) Data processing for order handling
7.1 In order to process your order, we work together with the service provider(s) listed below, who support us in whole or in part in the performance of concluded contracts. Certain personal data will be transferred to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution within the scope of payment processing, insofar as this is necessary for payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will explicitly inform you about this below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Article 6 (1) b DSGVO.
7.2 Use of payment service providers (payment service providers)
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "payment by instalments" via PayPal, we pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal") as part of the payment processing. The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and only insofar as this is necessary for the payment processing.
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary to process payments in accordance with the contract.
8) Rights of the data subject
8.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of access and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
- Right of access in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, if this data has not been processed by us. the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing which concern you, as well as your right to be informed about which guarantees exist in accordance with Art. 46 of the GDPR if your data are transferred to third countries; .
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have a right to the immediate rectification of incorrect data relating to you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us; .
- Right to erasure pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the erasure of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 (1) DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims; .
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you dispute, is verified, if you refuse the deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons relating to your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been established whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible; .
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once given at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation; .
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement.
8.2 RIGHT OF RESPECT
If WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE CONTEXT OF AN INTEREST CONSULTATION ON THE BASIS OF OUR EXCEEDING INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO SUCH PROCESSING AT ANY TIME ON GROUNDS RELATING TO YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION, WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT OF OBJECTION, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONTINUE PROCESSING IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING THAT OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASSERTING, EXERCISING OR DEFENDING LEGAL CLAIMS.
If YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE..
If YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL TERMINATE THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES..
9) Duration of storage of personal data.
The duration of the storage of personal data is measured on the basis of the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law). After expiry of the period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, provided that it is no longer required for the fulfilment of the contract or the initiation of the contract and/or there is no further justified interest on our part in the continued storage.